Powered By Blogger

Monday, April 4, 2011

Gardner's Multiple Intelligences

Multiple Intelligences:


It is very important to realize that students learn in so many different ways. I believe many students feel Isolated in the classroom because they do not learn well in the way in which the teacher primarily teaches. I know for me personally I felt this way. I learned best through Bodily/Kinaesthetic means which were rarely if ever used in the our classroom.

The main point I wanted to make in this entry by showing this picture is that as a teacher we need to be able to identify and use the the types of learning styles our students best learn through. We always talk about wanting our students to succeed so why wouldn't we give them the best opportunity possible to do so. Lets Help our students.

No comments:

Post a Comment